The next best thing to the T-Watt!
Not everyone can afford the best and sometimes convenience is a factor. Previously, that meant having to compromise your sound. However, it is no longer the case with S-Watt. S-Watt is the lighter weight, smaller sized, and more economical version of the T-Watt amp, the one widely regarded as the ultimate amplifier. S-Watt is the next best thing to a T-Watt providing almost all of the features of a full sized amp but at a much lower price and greater portability, all without sacrificing higher sound quality.
- Compare the S-Watt to the T-Watt
- Fraction of the cost, similar sound
- Shares common design/circuitry
- Reverse hybrid – Best of both worlds
- Guitar: 50w/100w RMS @ 4ohms
- Bass: 800w RMS @ 4ohms
- Smaller, lighter, more portable
- Amp unit fits on a pedal board
- Advanced lightweight speakers:
Cab w/ 12″ ~20 lbs. / 15″ ~30 lbs.